Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey to my half a dozen followers!! Sorry all my posts have been my fashion pages from Polyvore. I didn't realize that was publishing to my blog until recently. sigh. On the upside, that means i have been posting even though i didn't know it!!
Well, even though i LOVE vintage stuff, and hope to get back to my project soon (squirrel!), i am going to use this blog for my new business venture.  I currently have several new or worn once wedding gowns for sale.  If you know anyone who is engaged or might be getting married soon, feel free to send them over to have a gander.  If you live anywhere locally i will be glad for you to have a try-on.
Here are our current styles.
Essense of Australia D504 champagne and ivory lace and net over satin, strapless gown. Very  Edwardian. Size 10 (street size small 8)

Watters brides  3065b, silk chiffon over satin with beading at neck line. V neck in back and front, Aline. Size 10 (street size 8)

Pronovias ivory silk sleeveless Aline with train. gorgeous, and perfect for a church wedding. No embelishment, just pure silk. size 12 (street size 8-10)

Augusta Jones two-piece white bustier and bias cut trumpet skirt.  Satin with alencon lace inserts. The bustier can fit size 4-10 but the skirt is not very forgiving and would fit a 4-6. Can be altered if you don't need all the length, to a bigger size.

Anne Barge 100% silk handbeaded Aline organza and taffeta dress.  Size 2-4.   Strapless but could easily have a sheer cap sleeve added or a shrug.

I do accept PayPal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to message me about any dress details