Monday, February 25, 2013

Coming soon! Enzo size 6, pure white, sleeveless dress


I love the satin buttons all the way down the back. So elegant and pure.  Can't you just see this with a sash? I have a white ribbon sash and a black velvet belt to style this dress for new photos. I am happy to include either with the dress purchase.  This dress is my new favorite! For a a couple of other looks, a very bling-y crystan bridal belt would definately make this an evening look, and a ribbon sash with a huge, white silk flower would make it darling for a garden/outdoor event.
 Satin and chiffon. Worn once and in perfect condition.  Retail $800, asking $200.  Perfect for the bride who wants the princess look, but doesn't want the exposure of a strapless.  The train just goes on and on. Gorgeous! Would look very glamorous with a tiara and a full, shorter veil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to message me about any dress details