Thursday, March 8, 2012

Where have I been????

Ok, i admit, i am lazy. I mean, i am not "lay around and eat donuts until you must be removed with a crane" lazy, but i am pretty slothful. Especially so when i have distractions to get in my path. Have you met my distractions? Moe, Larry and CurlySue? Yeah. So any-hoo, as i was getting really ramped up on my sewing/business project this summer (yes, summer 2011), my children got chicken pox. Well, that pretty much blew my momentum, having sick people for a few weeks. So now i am starting to get my wheels going again--but some things have changed. There are going to be some extra responsibilities around here so i cannot gauge how quickly i will get everything done. I have still been doing research on the different aspects of the project, and while i am behind in my work, i feel more prepared for it. Now if only the lottery would come and give me a check so that i could rent a space to do all this more efficiently. Not happening? No? well, then, snail's pace it is....but we will all look especially fabulous while we are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to message me about any dress details